- One on one private Nutrition counseling
- Review of health assessment form and food log/diary
- Review of nutrient intake and determine nutrient deficiencies/excess
- Review nutrition and health goals
- Start-up recommendations for diet and lifestyle
Alexandra Yurganova is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, graduated from Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and a member of CSNN Alumni Association. Holistic nutrition is a special combination of modern science and time-tested wisdom based on the philosophy that each person has unique nutritional requirements. Her mission as an educator in wellness and prevention will help you navigate on your journey to optimal health. She will assess clients health through one-on-one consultation and focused questionnaires and then provide health and lifestyle recommendations that are tailored to the individual’s needs.